Double the chances of getting selected for a job.
Why people love us!
All the templates of motivation letter on our website have been curated by pro experts for your peace of mind.
You will find a wide range of motivational letters, be it letter for Internship, Job, and we've got the motivational speeches, as well.
You can download all of the samples of motivational letter in PDF, Doc formats in just a matter of seconds and use them later.
Wait, There's more!
All of the templates of motivational letter have been professionally proofread.
Files can be viewed offline -- even when there's no internet connection.
If you need a custom-made letter, let us know how you would like to do it.
Got a question?
We have the answer.
Writing a motivation letter is no joke, this needs to be done professionally with all the ins and outs of motivation letter writing techniques (tips) we've described below.
There are many things that one needs to keep in mind such as:
1. Start writing letter with your name and complete address.
2. Lay out the full name of organization, university, company, or addressee.
3. Don't forget to use "Salutation" like Dear Sir/Ma'am.
4. It's a good practice to use the "Subject line" to draw addressee's attention to the topic.
5. Try to complete your motivational letter within 5 paragraphs, but never use more than 1 page.
6. It's good to mention your previous experience (if you had any with the previous company or organization) and achievements.
7. And, you, under any circumstances, cannot forget to mention the academic qualifications.
8. In addition, state why you're the best-fit candidate for the job, admission, or anything you're writing the motivational letter for.
9. Ensure that all of the margins of page are mapped equally.
10. Conclude the motivation letter with a complimentary or warm wish using your name or signature.
These are the top 10 tips that will increase the odds of being accepted for a job, admission, or internship to a great extent.
Yes, you should attach a motivation wherever it's applicable. As we know that the main purpose of writing a motivational letter is to motivate the addressee to offer you the opportunity in favor of what you're writing the letter for -- be it regarding getting accepted for an internship, job, or admission in a university.
So, it's a BIG FAT YES!
When it comes to the format of a motivational letter, you will see similarities and differences in the same. Some people prefer to write their name and address to the top-left side while others believe to keep the details to the top-right corner.
But, it's up to you -- choose any corner you like.
However, as far as the paragraphs are concerned, you should keep use at least 3 paragraphs and maximum 6 paragraphs in a motivational letter. Do not use more than 1 page.
If you've been struggling with finding the best format for your motivation letter, you should head over to the "Samples" section on our website. By the time you take a look, you will have all the answers to your questions.
If you think that the the samples or templates of motivational letters that you see online are overused by the people and you would like to get your hands on a one-of-a-kind motivation letter that use unique vocabulary, you can get a custom-made motivational letter written and proofread by our professional writers.
All of this, without breaking the bank.
Admission, Masters, Motivation Letter, University
Motivation Letter, Study Abroad
Masters, Motivation Letter
Thank you for being here!
Now, it's your turn to make a motivation letter.